DriverMax is a new tool that finds and downloads the Latest Driver Updates for your computer. No more searching for rare drivers on discs or on the web or inserting one installation CD after the other. Just create a free account, log in, and start downloading the updates that you need. Update, backup and restore outdated, missing or faulty drivers for more than 2,300,000 devices!
You can also export all your current drivers (or just the ones that work ok) to a compressed file. After reinstalling Windows you will have everything in one place! DriverMax 2019 is a fast driver updater that finds and downloads the Latest Driver Updates for your Windows PC.
Drivermax Key Features
Keep your system up to date the easy way:
The application features a pretty modern and visually appealing design that poses no accommodation problems whatsoever. Its user interface is cleverly structured, with functions categorized for easy access.
You computer is automatically scanned for missing or outdated drivers right from the start, with info displayed regarding the targeted device. With a simple click, you can put the download process in motion, the overall process being displayed in a progress slider, as well as the number of drivers currently being downloaded.
Create and restore backups:
Issues can always occur, either because a faulty driver or malicious software, damaging your system due to system changes made by a driver. However, the application also gives you the possibility to create a backup for your drivers, just in case something unexpected occurs.
For even more security, the application lets you schedule driver updates. You can have the computer scanned at given date and time intervals, so it always stays up to date.
Helps you upgrade your system:
If you’re looking to upgrade your system with new devices, the application comes in handy with an integrated feature. Accessing the “Popular hardware” tab puts a great amount of info at your disposal regarding latest hardware for Windows, popular video cards, processors, as well as laptop comparison.
Regardless of the category you choose, your default web browser is brought up to display statistics, such as overall score, reliability and popularity, to get an idea on what others prefer, or how good the product.
To end with:
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that DriverMax is a reliable choice when it comes to keeping your system fully functional and up to date. It saves you a great amount of time by automatically searching the web and installing drivers, so you don’t have to.
Consider installing it after a fresh Windows setup and keeping it around.
- Processor: Intel Atom, Pentium or Celeron.
- RAM: 2 GB.
- Hard Disk: 25 MB.
- Video Card: any video card.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows
- Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows.
PROS AND CONS:
- Automated installations
- Prompts you to create a restore point before installing drivers
- Downloads drivers directly through the program
- Can identify unknown hardware
- Option to ensure only signed drivers are installed
- Can create a backup of all your drivers
- Setup doesn’t install unnecessary programs
- Can’t download more than two drivers per day
- Can’t download more than 10 drivers per month
- Can’t download more than one driver at once
- Requires an internet connection to find outdated device drivers
- Has been known to find incorrect drivers
- Some features appear free until you try using them
- Some security software identify it as a potentially unwanted program (PuP)